Thursday, December 14, 2017

Good-bye Gramma

Gramma was beary surprised at the boughs!

Oooohhhh!!! Kisses from Gramma! I wonder if I'll get some salmon too?

She started making a Christmas thingie for her door...

While I offered my sage words of advice...

 I like that red bow...

Beary nice!!

And perfect on the door!

As for the salmon... well... Gramma says it's not salmon season soooo...

I had to "make do" with rouladen, knoedel and rotkohl! Yummm... that's beef rouladen, potato dumplings and red cabbage... beary yummy!

 A nice view on the way home... Mama says we have a date with a beach! I need to make a list... shorts, towel, books, suntan lotion, sunglasses, snorkel gear... ahhh... Mexico... here I come!

11 comments:

  1. The decoration looks beautiful! ...so does the yummy food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is Gramma German, by any chance? That menu sounds very German...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Er... yes!! You are a super-sleuth Droopy!

      Delete
    2. Wait, is Droopy a blood hound? Or did he take a Sherlock Sandy seminar??

      Delete
    3. Hmm, good questions! You know those dogs... they can always sniff the truth out!

      Delete
  3. ...wait a minute, Mexico?? Such a lucky bear! Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are certainly going from one weather extreme to another - have fun in Mexico.

      Delete
    2. Thanks LF - I'm really looking forward to it.

      Delete
  4. You look a lot like Gramma. The bough turned out great!

    Can I come with you on your next trip?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks! I'll let Gramma know. You can for sure come on any of my trips... although I think it might be short notice for Mexico.

      Delete