Sunday, October 22, 2017

Backyard Campfire

Hullo... before I get started... let me just issue a...

DROOL WARNING!!!

OK... consider yourselves warned!! We had a campfire in the backyard... the first one since June!! We had a very, very, very LONG campfire ban this year... it's good to be able to use it again.

I got to try out my new Adiron... Muskoka Chair! it fits perfectly and the wide arms are perfect for a mug of honey beer.

Yep... that's honey beer... mmmmm....

That's me and Grampa...

Nice fire... I wonder what's for dinner?

Oooh... bratwurst!!! Yum!!!

Got some good coals going in the fire... these should cook nicely.

Remember... there was a drool warning earlier!

Slurp... slobber... drool!

Notice there are 4 sausages... if we let Grampa have one... that still leaves 3 for me and my friends. Ah-hem... anyone coming over?

Anyone??? No? OK... I'll have leftovers!

Mmm... with beet-potato salad... yum!

And it's all gone!

Hope your keyboards haven't shorted out!

5 comments:

  1. Brats, beet salade, YUMMM! Were there smores too?? We'll be right over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in. Save me a brat. Drunk Fox.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Beanie - Too late!! All gone... sigh.
    @J&B - Smores... hmm... well... that would have been cruel to post pictures of those...
    @Drunk Fox - come on over!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Drool warning much appreciated Sandy!

    ReplyDelete