Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Back Alley Salmon

... alright and there's the asparagus and...

Oh, hullo... yes, we are just getting ready for dinner...

I put Gramma on the spot about the back alley salmon deal and...

She came through!!! Although, it's more of a back woods deal but I think that still counts...

Main point is... salmon!!

What type of salmon? It's a sock-eye... the BEST salmon ever....mmmmmm

This looks like it might get messy.

Gramma is going to fillet the salmon...

Look at how red it is... mmmm (Is anyone drooling yet?)

I know I'm drooling!

I mean... if it's too hard to watch... you can just change the channel you know... or click the next blog link...

Oh beary good knife skills...

Salmon fillets... ready to go.

We are coating them with a mustard/mayo mix...

 And some slices of onion and tomato...

Mmmm... I know this is beary had for all you stuffie carnivores to watch soo... I'll sign off for now... trust me when I say... the salmon was DEElicious!

7 comments:

  1. Back alley deals...my favorite! So, mayo, mustard, onion and tomato...any other secret ingredients? Mmmmmmmm. Excuse me, I need to wipe off the drool from the keyboard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ps. Gramma's got some really good knife skills.

      Delete
    2. I don't think there's any other secret ingredients... Careful with the drool on the keyboard... it can short out things!

      Delete
  2. You are torturing your fellow bears with this footage! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to state upfront at the beginning of the post if this will trigger a salmon attack.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jerry & Ben - it was scrumptious!
    @Droopy - sorry Droopy... next time I'll do some bacon footage!
    @Ajdin - Beary true... I will keep that in mind for next time!

    ReplyDelete