Sunday, March 26, 2017

Dr. Sandy

OK... clearly, I need to wake up earlier! We are in a hospital... I think I need to put on my Dr. Sandy hat.

Ah-hem... Dr. Sandy here, doing my rounds on the pre-surgical ward. Today's patient is Grampa... he is having some surgery on his leg... I'm sorry but as you are not surgical residents, I can't provide you with more information... doctor-patient privilege and all that. Although... if you were to show me your credentials, I'd be happy to discuss this intriguing case with you over a pint of honey beer!

Anyhow... let's go say Hi to Grampa!!

 Hmmm... patient seems to be feeling quite well at the moment! It's hard to maintain a professional composure when one keeps getting picked up!

At least Grampa has a nice view from up here...

 Now... we wait... there sure is a lot of waiting in hospitals... a LOT of waiting! I might just nap....

3 comments: