Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Visiting Ajdin!

Hullo!! We interrupt this stream of previously recorded Adventures to bring you a Live Broadcast from Virginia!!

As most of you know, I am down near Washington, DC visiting Ajdin. He is going to take me on a tour of the Cherry Blossoms! Beary excited.

Ajdin has posted some stuff on his blog...

Me Arriving at Ajdin's Place (Part 1)

Me Arriving at Ajdin's Place (Part 2)

Ajdin and I go for a Car Ride

Stay tuned because the blossoms are about to burst!!

4 comments:

  1. So funny. Our traveling brother Ozzie Vic Quirkybear will be joining you soon. You all are going to have so much fun together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's going to be a stuffy party - I wonder if I can express mail myself back east in time?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Benaud Hicks Chloe Siblings - Oh yay!!!
      @Little Fox - You could try!

      Delete