Sunday, March 6, 2016

Prepping for Washington D.C. Stuffie Tour!

Hello there. Sandy Bear here... reporting momentous news! Yep... I am going to go and visit Ajdin and take his Washington DC Stuffie Tour!! I am beary, beary, super duper excited (imagine a whole stream of exclamation points). This will be the first time I've traveled on my own without Mama. Now that is a first.

Also... I am now on Facebook (sigh). I caved in and created an account... my moniker is Alexander Mackenzie Bear...

Sooo... Mama has said I'm going to travel as a VIPP... I think that should be VIB (Very Important Bear)... But I guess it means Very Important Priority Passenger. Which is fine with me. I imagine there will be flight attendants serving me honey and smoked salmon in VIPP Class.

I asked Mama about luggage and she said that I could use this box... I think that'll be big enough for all my clothes and snacks. I apparently won't have to touch it between home and DC soooo... that's good.

Best of all, it's a Starbucks box!!

Oh... and before I forget... I put a Canada pin in my hat... just in case there are other little bears on the tour who look like me.

Anywho.... I am off to DC!! Mama says it can take a while to get through customs and I need to be there by March 20. I will, naturally, be incommunicado during that time but... for your viewing pleasure, I've got a bunch of blogs pre-posted to keep you entertained (I hope).

(Editor's Note: VIPP actually means Very Important Parcel Post... but don't tell Sandy that!)

13 comments:

  1. Huzzah!!! How brave of you to go travelling on your own!!! I'd be too scared of getting lost....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well... maybe you could be the Lost and Found Mouse then?? You'd just need to get your home address tattooed on your bum then?

      Delete
    2. Oh no no no no no no noooo!!! I don't want to leave home!!!

      Delete
  2. I am impressed that you trust the Vancouver Post Office to get you back home safely....seems like they always have problems delivering stuffy mail. Have a great trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! We'll be following your adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome! Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will!! I tried to get Mama to let me do a tour of all my stuffy friends in the US but... not happening. Sigh.

      Delete
  5. glad you could make it! let's go watch a movie and have some popcorn now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm coming!!! Just have to finish a few blog comments!

      Delete
  6. wow! Looking forward to your adventures!

    ReplyDelete