Wednesday, December 16, 2015

More Christmas Mail

Hullo!! I am happy to report that I got some more mail today!

This is a beary pretty card...

From the trio of adorables mutts out east! (I use mutts as a term of endearment of course!)

Thanks Droopy, Patches and Spunky!! I think the card is even home made - beary nice touch.

But as you can see... the humans got some card as well... so right now we are Stuffies 3 Humans 4.

I'm hoping for more cards in the mail soon!

And... later today... there was another packet in the mail!!

Hmmm... No card in this one... maybe I can put the envelope up instead because... this is definitely for me!!!

What is it?? Not telling... surprise coming...

1 comment:

  1. You have to put up the envelope. According to the Stuffy Constitution, article 3 subsection 19, paragraph 2 "If an envelope comes through the mail addressed or delivered to a stuffy it's required to go up and count toward the stuffy's overall holiday card count."

    ReplyDelete