Friday, June 19, 2015

More Mail!

Hullo! I received some more mail in the mail... and wanted to say Thanks before we headed out. My blog postings are backed up so far that we are almost a month out of sync. Anyhow... I think Droopy or Ajdin was asking how/when I got my name... so link to that blog is here. It was beary tortuous as I recall...

Anyhow... Mail! Two things today...

First up, a postcard from Jerry & Ben. They were in Cincinnati while their Papa was working. I do wonder if they got to do any touristy things... Maybe we'll see a blog post! Thanks guys!


And then there was the the packet from Droopy! My goodness... a card and a certificate and a camo bandanna!

There is a Certificate of Authenticity which says that this bandanna was used as a prop in the Crocodile Dogdee movie!!! How cool is that?? I was looking for a camo bandanna so that I could be a guerilla gardener... And to have one worn by Crocodile Dogdee... well, that makes it super-extra special!

I could wear it as a belt...

But I think I head covering looks better... Watch out Big Rail... Guerrilla Sandy is on the move... (just don't call me a Sandy-nista!) Thanks Droop!

12 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed the postcard! The bandana looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Postcards are always great! And the banadana is just right...

      Delete
  2. I appreciate the certificate of authenticity that Droopy attached. Now you know it's not a knockoff camouflage bandanna.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, knock-offs are a dime a dozen. This is the real mccoy... I could probably get $$$ for it on Ebay but I could never part with it!

      Delete
    2. Yes...beware of cheap imitators. :)

      Delete
    3. Oh I know... there is some guy out there named Crococile Dundee... clearly a play on the original Crococile Dogdee. They do say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery though... so that's good.

      Delete
    4. I've heard of him. He's...meh...okay.

      Delete
    5. Too true... I think he's a bit of a has-been at this point.

      Delete
  3. Looks good on you, Sandy! I'm glad the package arrived safely. Many happy guerilla (bearilla?) adventures to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks Ajdin! I do need to find a seamstress to fine-tune the fit. I'm thinking the original camo-bandana would make a nice face scarf...

      Delete