Friday, May 9, 2014

A Surprise Parcel

Mama came home today with a gleam in her eye and a parcel under her arm. She said it was for me!! Well, this is a surprise... I wonder what it could be??

Erg... why do they make these things so hard to get into?

Oh... Oh.... I see... I see... another package!

***rip rip shred*** Oh my goodness... could it really be!!??

*** grunt... off... snuffle..." Excuse me while I just...

Ummm... turn off the camera Mama... 

Ta-dah!!!! It's a new outfit!!!

Does it remind you of anybody?? I think I look quite dashing and handsome in this suit - it is a step up in my wardrobe department. I tend to go for more outdoorsy clothes but... now I can go out and people won't think I'm a hick from the sticks or... a bear from the woods!

10 comments:

  1. Hehe, you look just like Ben! You look very snazzy. Ben thinks you and he could play a little fun practical joke on Jerry...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys! I feel beary snazzy in it too! I just need a nice coat and this could be my Sherlock Sandy outfit! We could definitely play jokes on Jerry - he's probably got his nose plastered to the window, distracted by all the gardening possibilities outside!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will soon be getting in the garden! We love to have our breakfast in the garden, that's the best part about the summer.

      Delete
    2. Oh good! I like to sit around the fire pit and sing campfire songs like "The Bear Ran Over the Mountain"...

      Delete
  3. Sandy did your mother get you a magnifying glass and a bubble pipe yet to complete your Sherlock Sandy outfit?

    I think you deserve a night on the town with your new outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No magnifying glass yet... nor a bubble pipe, but I wait in hope. I also think I need a night-on-the-town... or at least a visit to Starbucks and a hot chocolate!

      Delete
  4. Looks Good Enough (with that tie) for an Easter Outfit, Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. No!! It's me... Sandy! I guess I clean up pretty good - you didn't even recognize me dressed in spiffy clothes!

      Delete