Sunday, April 20, 2014

Mail & Chocolate

Hullo!!! I got Beanie Mail today!! In an envelope made out of a flyer... or an "advert" as Beanie would probably say.

Thanks Beanie!!!

The card had a cool Creativity card on it... which I think is beary appropriate. Little bears have to be creative in gardening and hiking and so many things in life.

That same day I also got to go for a walk and I saw... a bald eagle!

And more fawn lilies...

Tonnes of fawn lilies!

But most impressive was.... (Ben - make sure Jerry is sitting down)... a Chocolate Lily!! Yes!!! Isn't it pretty?? It is beary rare.... I think... mostly because little bears tend to eat anything chocolate...

4 comments:

  1. My roommates get nervous whenever they see birds since I am such a little fox and they think I am going to get carried away.

    Those fawn lillies are so nice, I have never seen a Chocolate Liy before.

    Jerry any word on the gardening situation? Do you have your flowers planted yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS - That is a cool envelope from Beanie....that mouse is SOOOOOOOOOO creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh! Now im excited tooooo! Look at my post from today!!! Think it might be the same flower!!! Here it is a very special plant that you don't get to see very often:-) do you think it is the same?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw your pink spotted lily! I think they are related - at least the same genus, but different species. That is pretty cool.

      Delete