Friday, December 27, 2013

An Outfit for Sebastian

Hullo... we rummaged through my clothes, looking for an outfit for Sebastian... he can't beary well run around Canada bare-pawed and dressed in nothing but pants, shirt and apron! Well... he found the custom-made Vietnamese clothes... and insisted that we try them on... sigh... so here goes nothing!

Thar we be... yes... well... they are a bit big (long story which involves unremovable flipflops)... I call this my Skater-dude look... what do you think? I was going more for a casual Cowboy look... sigh... Sebastian kind of liked it but I told him he stilled needed boots and a warmer top. So after some more digging... we came up with...

...this!! No comments on the purple boots please! Sebastian fell in love with the scarf which reminds him of all the pretty colours back in Malaysia...

Doesn't he look fetching?? That will definitely keep him warm... (along with the spare red coat from Jerry & Ben!)... I keep asking Mama to get me a super-dapper outfit like Ben wears when he does his cooking....  but Mama says I am too rambunctious and get too dirty... Phooie!
Sebastian said "I'm ready!! Let's go play in the snow!"... except now it's raining!

6 comments:

  1. The sweater and matching mittens are great! You should hit the runway :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ajdin! I should do a little fashion show I think!

      Delete
  2. Aahh, rain when you wanted snow, that has happened to me many times. It's a fitting welcome to the Pacific NorthWest Sebastian.

    I like the purple boots, they will keep your paws dry. Sandy, it's an interesting look you have, I am off to Wyoming this Summer for vacation, maybe I will find a casual cowboy outfit for you there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The rain is beary annoying... Sebastian is pouting because he thought Canada was covered in snow all winter... he didn't know that the West Coast is a bit different!

      Oh, if you could find a cowboy outfit that would be spectacular! Even a cowboy hat would be super!

      Delete
  3. The outfits look great! A cowboy hat would look super!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know... I think a cowboy hat would make the whole outfit look tolerable!

      Delete