Thursday, November 28, 2013

Blustery Winter Weather

Well, today was wet and windy. It might not look wet and windy... but it was!

It was the perfect time to try out my new rain coat! It works pretty good. I didn't bring the sou'wester because I didn't realize it was so windy!

It's nice to sit and listen to the waves.

Sometimes the weather doesn't know what it wants to do... blue sky on one side and rain squalls on the other.

My new coat is almost the same colour as the life guard chair.


Maybe I could be a lifeguard one day? Mama says I'd have to be able to swim beary well and not be afraid to jump into the water and save people. Hmmm... scrap that idea!

There is a cool bench here... can you see me?

The bench has neat little nooks and corners perfect for little bears to play hide and seek!

Now I just need to find some little bears with whom to play hide and seek!

It was beautiful out there... but now it's time for some hot chocolate!


11 comments:

  1. Your rain jacket looks beary nice Sandy! It's cold here, but no snow yet. We had our Thanksgiving today, and Jerry ate a little bit too much pie, so he's camped out on the sofa while Ben helps to clean up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't Ben cook? Shouldn't Jerry clean up?? Hmmm... Hope you enjoyed your dinner! Bluebeary pie is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a beary interesting park. Your jacket looks like it's good for the rain, is it warm as well? What happened to your fonzi motorcycle jacket? That was a cool jacket.
    Now that Thanksgiving is done and everything is cleaned up I am getting antsy. I hope my aunt and uncle take me for a hike this weekend. There was even talk about getting ice cream afterwards. Mmmm, should I get huckleberry, peanut butter, or rocky road?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jerry helps set the table, and yes he does help clean up too. Sometimes, however, too many little bear paws helping to cook can be too hectic, to usually Ben just helps to cook. Does Sandy like to cook?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It does look windy and rainy - a great day for a rain slicker. Next time you'd better pack your hat too. Pretty scenery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know... I'm not sure why I didn't take the hat. Silly bear!

      Delete
  6. @Little Fox - it's been a tad too cool for The Fonz jacket... As for ice cream... I would probably... hmmm... rocky road is pretty yummy. Huckleberry pie would be good and peanut butter cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Jerry & Ben - Cooking? Me?? Hmmm... Well no, not really. Other than blueberry pie of course! I am a great assistant though! I tell Mama how to chop the vegetables...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, well, it's beary important for little bears to take charge sometimes, especially when our sekretaries are slacking off! hehe

      Delete
    2. Sekretarires are easily distracted by many things. Little bears have to keep them focused on what is important!

      Delete
    3. Soooo true Sandy. Lucky indeed that they have little bears around...have to wonder how'd they'd possibly get along without us...

      Delete