Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Mail Call!

I got a post card from Hammie today! He went to Bremen to see a great musician... It looks like a beary nice city... I do think that us stuffies could create our own Stadtmusikantnen statue... pig, hamster, mouse and bears!! Thanks Hammie!

Eh? What??? Why am I wearing my winter outfit... ummmm.... well... It's gettting colder out??? Ooops, Mama says my nose is getting longer. Sigh...

I read about Jerry & Ben's Halloween contest yesterday and got so excited about it that I created one right then and there but... it's sort of attached to my t-shirt and jeans outfit sooooo.... I need to wear something else for the next month or so (or until we get a pumpkin!).... Hmmm... poor planning, but then little bears are not renowned for their planning... unless of course it has something to do with honey!

4 comments:

  1. We're getting ready to get our winter outfits on too, but it's still a bit too warm here. We imagine that there are already 5 feet of snow in Canada...or a least that what Jerry thinks. Can't wait to see your costume! We're busy collection prizes for the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and we still think Sandy needs a Canadian Mounty outfit; if we could find him a Sandy-sized moose, that would be cool too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you silly bear (are there any other kinds of bears?) - but I can't wait to see the costume - even if you have to hide it for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jerry & Ben - Oh, we don't have snow yet... not by a long shot! Well, maybe in some places in Canada, but not where we are. I agree that a Mountie outfit would look smashing! But when I ask Mama to sew me one, she just snorts and says she is not a seamstress!

    @Jo-Ann... I know, I is a beary silly bear sometimes! I just have to wait until my photos get taken of the costume... which means we need a pumpkin... I'll get working on that!

    ReplyDelete